Saturday, September 5, 2009

Introduction

About Me: I'm just your every day mom. I'm fabulous at a couple of things, horrible at several things, and average at most things. I shave my legs once a week unless I have a leg full of mosquito bites and then it might be awhile. I have a couch full of clean laundry and a dishwasher that usually needs to be started. I used to teach school and dabble in craft shows. I am now a SAHM who is active in her church and trying to be active in the parents' association at the school. I live on a budget, shop the sales, and splurge on hair gel, foundation, and office products. I'm the oldest of six, the youngest of eight and mother of three. I have a severe fear of spiders and a strong dislike for Spongebob. I enjoy couponing, reading, quilting, playing the piano, and just about anything that doesn't involve sweeping the floor. I am truly an every day mom.

I've moved around a bit in the last 13 years and have gathered lots of tips and tricks from the many friends I've made along the way. I decided to share these through this blog. I hope you find something useful. I would love it if you would share your tips with me so I can post them here. laytonjc @ gmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment